Delo® Gear EP-4 SAE 90
Delo® Gear EP-4 gear lubricants are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
Delo Gear EP-4 delivers value through:
- Long gear life
Extreme pressure properties protect hypoid and other types of gears from scuffing and wear.
- Rust and corrosion protection
Effective inhibitor package protects against rusting or corrosion of gear and bearing surfaces.
- Excellent foam inhibition
Foaming minimized by use of foam inhibitor.
- Delo Gear EP-4 are multipurpose lubricants.
- They are made from paraffinic base stocks and contain a carefully balanced additive package to provide gear protection and long lubricant life.
- The sulfur-phosphorus extreme pressure additive technology used in Delo Gear EP-4 provides exceptional thermal and oxidation stability. In addition, this lubricant is fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors, a foam inhibitor, and a pour point depressant.
Delo Gear EP-4 are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
Delo Gear EP-4 meet the requirements of:
- API Service Categories GL-4